Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

9 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

When did 6 points difference mean a team isn't in a title challenge btw when City were still in a title challenge at 7 points difference prior to a ball being kicked. 

Small mentality that. No wonder Wenger doing rubbish for a period and Spurs finishing ahead of Arsenal that one time is the greatest achievement for many Spurs fans :shifty:

two seasons on the trot actually 

bet you feel silly now dont ya 

• Haha 1

With the benefit of hindsight, we are still 4 points clear and we've played our toughest competition twice. If you offered me the position we were in at the start of the season I'd snap your hand off. 

I thought City were better but it was very much a game of periods in which the other was on top and a game of small margins. Sane hits the post and in, Mane hits the post and out. Noting disappointing in losing a match like that against one of the best in Europe. 

Think Pep had his tactics quite spot on and he changed his system which is a compliment to the team and to Klopp. Thought Fernandinho (as much as a shit house player he is he's very effective) and Bernardo Silva were excellent. 

I think Milner starting was a mistake. He looked off the pace and didn't look fit and when Fabinho came on it did help turn the tide in our favour. I think Lovren finally had his Lovren moment which comes after speaking shit in the media  

It's still in our hands and it's probably a good thing this has happened. We've dropped points to Arsenal, Chelsea both away from home and City at home. They've dropped points to teams in the top 6 and outside of the top 6 and we've got a good run of fixtures after a difficult set in December. 

34 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

two seasons on the trot actually 

bet you feel silly now dont ya 

I'm devastated... :shifty:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

He shouldn't need saving. There's no way he realistically meant to do a Nazi salute.

Everyone is so quick to jump on anything to ruin someone's life and career with nobody getting the benefit of the doubt anymore.

38 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

This was The S*n's reporting on the incident:

They not out of business yet?

Nah cause unfortunately loads of people buy it and believe all the hate and lies that they spew and continue to do so and get away with it.

Least it's boycotted here successfully. 

Then again I'm extremely biased when it comes to that shitrag.