Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

46 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

oh yeah i totally knicked it, but i assume all u lot do that here so just wanted to fit in :wub:

99% of my content is unoriginal

• Admin

That'll almost certainly be the case. They're not admitting it yet probably because of wanting the developers to break clauses etc themselves, or something like that. 

There many even be problems once it does eventually open, from what I've heard. Apparently, the sewage system under Tottenham is ancient and there are some real fears that they won't be able to cope with all the extra bogs. But that's a Thames Water responsibility.

Lunch-time kick off’s really need to do one. Most of the time they’re always so flat and dull.

Doesn’t help that crowds don’t seem to be awake during them either. Admittedly today the terrible acoustics of the London Stadium doesn’t help.

Absolutely no creativity in the final 3rd whatsoever. Ozil is fully fit and training and doesn't even make the bench. Ramsey needs to come on at half time cos Jesus Christ this is an awful game.

28 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Absolutely no creativity in the final 3rd whatsoever. Ozil is fully fit and training and doesn't even make the bench. Ramsey needs to come on at half time cos Jesus Christ this is an awful game.

Agreed, better slightly late than never.

That's one of the main issues we face when played this formation, we tend to have a combination of Xhaka, Guendouzi and Torreira in central midfield which really stifles us of a bit of spark in that area. Not a huge fan of it.

On the Ramsey point, he really should be starting games even though he's off.

And the West Ham goal was absolutely shocking from our perspective, defence turned into statues whilst Koscielny was the only player making any sort of movement toward the ball.

3 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Fulham go one up inside a few minutes, wait a while then score two own goals in three minutes.

Oh Fulham. :lol:

Not sure you should be throwing stones today