Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

That linesman needs his eyes checking. Blatantly obvious he was offside. Shite positioning from him too

Ah well...MANE!!!

We should be easily behind if West Ham could finish some of these set piece routines. 

Linesman is having a bad game. Offside for onsides and vice versa. 

Only highlights we've had is the offside goal, a Mane header and a Firmino scuffed shot. Been shite

Didn't deserve a thing out of that game. 

Been crap lately. Few players don't look on form like Firmino and Keita. Injuries are picking up in key areas. 

I mean fortunately we are still top. But we need to get back into a run of form quickly. 

I expect City to go top midweek. Cause it's Everton. So pressure will be on us in a different way come Saturday. 

11 hours ago, Hobo said:

I thought Keita was played well. He's just not quite physical enough maybe.  

There's a really good footballer in there..but he needs to find some confidence. He'll start off by getting past his man then will always seem to try to pass it off then occasionally taking an opportunity himself. Not sure if there's a settling in issue, adjusting to the league or whatever but at a timr when we are hit by injuries, he's a player that should be stepping up. Don't think it helps thst there are several others who aren't in form atm but I wanna see a bit more from him. He shows glimpses but needs to get some consistency. 

37 minutes ago, MDK said:

Bobby Chompers

West Ham's best defender last night. 

Keita is so frustrating. That first half especially was really terrible. He kept holding onto the ball way too long, so indecisive, afraid to play that pass. He ruined multiple great opportunities by not trying to make the killer pass that he showed Match One he can do. Just no confidence, I agree. He showed in the second half he can be a bit better, but right now, this is frustrating.

Klopp also can try to defend it all he wants, but letting Clyney go was just such a mistake. You cannot gamble when you're in a title race. I especially don't get gambling on the fitness of two injury prone defenders in Gomez and Lovren. James Milner is not a right back. He was torched repeatedly against Palace and last night, and he will continue to be targeted. 

I can't help but think we're not dropping points if Clyney is in the XI and Milner is in the midfield helping out there.

I don't buy the Clyne thing at all. Yes it's his natural position but he's barely played in ages and we're seeing with Lallana that it's not exactly easy to fit into this season. 

9 minutes ago, Adam said:

Applies to most days, to be fair. And he's always got an excuse ready when they don't win.

Sounds like pretty much every manager in football tbf. 

3 minutes ago, Baddar said:

I like Klopp most of the time.

But after getting a goal because of a shit decision, criticising the officials because that apparently cost you overall is clutching.

We got lucky with the goal and the Origi chance.  Officials were shite for the whole game for both teams but he can't use that as an excuse. 

Team played poor and really should have lost if West Ham could finish their chances from set pieces. 

I'm worried that injuries are starting to mount up and our depth in certain areas is lacking. Felt we really missed Wijnaldum last night, he's quietly been one of our best players this season.