Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

I work FM style, bottom-to-top.

Sane and Aguero as co-keepers is the next step in the evolution of football tactics.

So far, this has been Chelsea vs Man City in the battle of who has the most hideous training kit.

• Haha 2

The Newcastle squad have refused to film their 'walk up' spots for Sky Sports etc. due to a dispute over their collective bonuses. Fat Mike wants to cut them by 75% in comparison to last year because he is a shitehawk.

• Confused 1

A complete and utter Sol Campbell.

On the Marcus Rashford note, he is fucked as long as Mourinho is around in my opinion. He's going to become the new Danny Welbeck, a promising young local centre-forward shafted out wide who then becomes that guy who puts in a shift defensively but doesn't contribute an awful lot else. I think he would be much better off getting a permanent move elsewhere before it's too late. He has so much potential as a centre-forward but he will never realise it at United.

38 minutes ago, Gazz said:

The Newcastle squad have refused to film their 'walk up' spots for Sky Sports etc. due to a dispute over their collective bonuses. Fat Mike wants to cut them by 75% in comparison to last year because he is a shitehawk.

What's that got to do with Sky?  That's like boycotting the local shop because you've fallen out with the postman.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, stokerino said:

Nah, it'll be the L.A. Gunners (L.A. standing for London Arsenal).

For real though, Arsenal are gonna be 100% the first team to play a league game abroad. There's no way he doesn't push for a game at his behemoth of a stadium in LA.  

The Americans will lap up $300 tickets to see Arsenal vs Cardiff.