Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

Have we done our Bold Predictions yet? It might be worth making a separate thread for it so we can laugh at me later on in the season for suggesting Arsenal are going to win the PL.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MDK said:

Have we done our Bold Predictions yet? It might be worth making a separate thread for it so we can laugh at me later on in the season for suggesting Arsenal are going to win the PL.

Or laugh at you now.

23 minutes ago, MDK said:

I had them in my lucky 15 last season. Like a div. 

Newcastle puzzle me, when Lascalles is on the pitch, we look like a competent defensive unit. The literal moment he comes off the pitch, the backline looks like four random blokes from an uncontacted Amazonian tribe who have never even seen football, never mind played it.

• Like 1

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but better than any other. Does EWB do a Soccer Saturday Super 6 league?

Dublin was heaving with Arsenal fans yesterday, Chelsea clearly aren't that popular here in comparison.

Would have went if it wasn't for the extortionate prices. €60 plus Ticketmaster's fuck you fees for the cheapest ticket in the God's at the Aviva.

My Denmark World Cup play-off ticket was cheaper!

2 minutes ago, TCO said:

Dublin was heaving with Arsenal fans yesterday, Chelsea clearly aren't that popular here in comparison.

They were talking pre-match about how Chelsea haven't visited Dublin since something like 1991, so I'm not surprised.