Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

1 hour ago, Gazz said:

I don't understand why he doesn't just say 'Yeah, we had a young team, hopefully they will have learnt something and developed by playing with and against more experienced players' and then praised some of them for good passages of play or the free kick for example. Fucks sake mate, I'm a twat with a stopwatch and even I can find the positives in a performance when my little ones lose 7-0. It's like he's actively trying to turn the younger members of the squad against him.

Z2poKS.gif

• Like 1

This reference means nothing to me. I know nothing of Limmy outside of Adventure Call and Pitbull. 😐

8 hours ago, Gazz said:

He's 14/1 to be first manager to leave.

He's gone to 5/1 favourite with SkyBet. He really is a shell of his former self at the minute. Would have been so interesting to see what would have happened if Pep had gone to United. Can't help but think Rashford and Martial would be much better developed than they currently are. If Jose goes who comes in though? Would Poch take it? Would they go for a "big" name like Ancelotti or Conte or would they maybe give someone like Howe a chance?

If they had any sense, they'd park a dumptruck full of money on Diego Simeone's lawn.

I'd love to see Pogba work under Pep, especially if he had been at United when he signed. Pogba is tremendously talented but has regressed since his Juve days, if anything.

Love to see how Pep could have moulded him.