Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

2 hours ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

I will also be starting a new Draft League over the weekend in case people were wondering. Last season's was a lot of fun.

Easy for you to say as you won it <_<

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Troy said:

Just renewed the EWB Fantasy League (regular version) for this season, if anyone new wants in the code is:

814441-182427

I'm going to join in this year if that's OK. I've already changed my team around about 150 times so I can't wait for the season to start and every player I've picked and taken out does really well, while the players that end up in my team start on the bench and play for the last 5 minutes for a grand total of one point.  😢

3 hours ago, Yorkshiresbadass said:

I'm going to join in this year if that's OK. I've already changed my team around about 150 times so I can't wait for the season to start and every player I've picked and taken out does really well, while the players that end up in my team start on the bench and play for the last 5 minutes for a grand total of one point.  😢

Mate, Krone could join the league and I wouldn't even notice let alone care :P

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Where's this at?

PremierLeague.com. They started the draft version last season and we had 8 players in a Money League, was good fun apart from the initial draft crashing and us having to redo it :lol:.

7 hours ago, MDK said:

How does it work?

Instead of everyone being able to buy the same players, every team drafts their team (only one team can have Kane, or Salah etc.) and it works like the NFL ones do to some degree where there's Free Agency and Waivers to swap players each week. No in-game budget or anything. We played with H2H matches and each put up a tenner to go to the winner last year.

6 hours ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Instead of everyone being able to buy the same players, every team drafts their team (only one team can have Kane, or Salah etc.) and it works like the NFL ones do to some degree where there's Free Agency and Waivers to swap players each week. No in-game budget or anything. We played with H2H matches and each put up a tenner to go to the winner last year.

So essentially everyone chips in a tenner to give to me?

3 hours ago, Baddar said:

It was shit.

:(

You started off really well to be fair!

2 hours ago, MDK said:

So essentially everyone chips in a tenner to give to me?

Put your money where your mouth is and find out! :P