Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

I think i was part of a fantasy comp with you guys last season but I took some time off EWB during it and didnt play for a few months and somehow didn't move from 5th despite this.

I ended up finishing 7th after I came back and started taking it seriously again :facepalm: but I was honestly thinking at first that the rest of you must have given up when nobody had passed me in that time. :shifty:

Edited by Noah

I've created the thread for the Money League for this year -

I'll tag everyone who was in it last year as a heads-up, but I'm definitely hoping we get some new people this year too! All the info should be in the thread, any other questions just ask me in there.

@Diet DMarrio, @Baddar, @Moses Julep, @Jimmy, @Loz, @MexicoJack, @hugobomb

• Like 3

In a decision that my brain is likening to Ric Flair having his retirement ceremony on RAW then wrestling for TNA, John Motson has abandoned his retirement plans and joined up with TalkSport starting next season.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

• Like 4

Glad he's on the mend, he looks well!

Don't think he should be rushing back to watch any football at Old Trafford though. Could find more entertainment elsewhere :shifty:

33 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

I saw someone on Twitter already saying this Rowe lad is the biggest teenage talent next to Mbappe :lol:

Did his name begin with D and end in T?

In all seriousness, he looks a prospect and all. But fuck mine football fans in 2018 are morons.

6 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I’m hoping we see more of Smith-Rowe this season. He looks like a real talent.

I mean...yeah.

He started to lose control of the ball, slid at it and luckily hit the top corner

I'm pretty sure I scored a goal like that in my five a side team about a decade ago.

1 minute ago, Liam said:

I mean...yeah.

He started to lose control of the ball, slid at it and luckily hit the top corner

I'm pretty sure I scored a goal like that in my five a side team about a decade ago.

Ok, this then... <_<

• Like 2