NFL 2018

Lineker

Ehhh Jordan's career is an owner.  Getting to that point from being a player is an incredible success.   Gretzky, Wayne is a better example.

11 minutes ago, Meacon said:

I’m willing to give Elway one more chance to hire a Kubiak. If it’s another Fox/Joseph then I’m with you.

You already have Klint!

You want Klay and Klein too?  You want the whole KKK in Denver, is that it?

Marvin Lewis ends his 16 year tenure with the Bengals with a career record of 131-129-3, including 0-7 in the postseason. He holds the record for most regular season wins without a playoff victory. He won 4 divisional titles. His 7 playoff appearances were all in the wildcard. 

22 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Ehhh Jordan's career is an owner.  Getting to that point from being a player is an incredible success.   Gretzky, Wayne is a better example.

Sure, it's indicative of overwhelming success but my point was that he was bad at that job.

4 minutes ago, Plubby said:

Sure, it's indicative of overwhelming success but my point was that he was bad at that job.

Sir, he is still bad at the job.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Gretzky is an interesting discussion we should probably have elsewhere. See posts, others.

2 hours ago, Lint said:

Marvin Lewis ends his 16 year tenure with the Bengals with a career record of 131-129-3, including 0-7 in the postseason. He holds the record for most regular season wins without a playoff victory. He won 4 divisional titles. His 7 playoff appearances were all in the wildcard. 

So he's the second best coach in Bengals' history that doesn't have a NFL franchise named after him? (Sam Wyche is #1).

2 minutes ago, Sticks Sticksly said:

The Browns not retaining Williams would be the Brownsiest thing.

Might not be popular, but Bountygate was blown out of proportion. That kind of shit happens everywhere, and, at the end of the day the real reward for big hits is playing time and you can't fine that, so whatever. He earned thr Cleveland job, he's the perfect coach for that division, imo.

• Like 2

The Pittsburgh Post Gazette is reporting that Antonio Brown didn't miss this weeks game because of an injury, but because if disciplinary issues.

After JuJu Smith Schuster was voted team MVP by the players, Brown had an altercation with an unnamed teammate during Wednesday's practice, and then threw a football in anger at that player.