NBA 2019-2020 Season

Pooker

Realistically it didn't need to get to that stage, it would have been easy enough after their fourth dunk to say Gordon had scored higher in the first round. Although that would have deprived us of the Tacko dunk.

That is a pretty dick move from Wade though. 

Wade is saying that he's not the only one who gave a lower score, so take from that what you will. 

They also announced that the All Star game MVP award will be renamed the Kobe Bryant MVP. So, expect Lebron James to win it today.

As a Jazz fan, I will freely admit that most Jazz fans are idiots with nothing better to do then pretend like they're a big person by insulting a professional athlete. Also, most are so fair weathered with such an unearned entitlement to winning that when the slightest thing goes wrong, they want to blow up the entire team and never be successful.

In short, I hate most Jazz fans.

• 2 weeks later...

Green is a joke of a player, and if he hadn't gotten lucky to be on the Warriors with the other players he is with, nobody would ever talk about him.

The NBA sent out a memo to teams to warn them of the possibility with no fans in the arenas if the Coronavirus gets too bad. Part of me wants to see what this would be like. Would there still be music? Would the dancers still come out? What about announcers? Could you imagine being able to hear all the trash talking going on. Would Lebron still flop if there's no fans?