NBA 2019-2020 Season

Pooker

I'm happy to see Jacque Vaughn get another coaching shot. Enjoyed him as a player and thought he just had bad luck in Orlando.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if the NBA did ban fans from arenas and if it lasted into the playoffs. Would Lebron really miss playing in the playoffs?

54 minutes ago, Pooker said:

I'm happy to see Jacque Vaughn get another coaching shot. Enjoyed him as a player and thought he just had bad luck in Orlando.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if the NBA did ban fans from arenas and if it lasted into the playoffs. Would Lebron really miss playing in the playoffs?

If Lebron opts out due to empty arenas, do you really expect the rest of the Lakers to play? The whole team would sit out at that point.

Hopefully it doesn't come anywhere close to that point. As interesting as it would be to see what Lebron, the Lakers, and the NBA would do, I really don't want it to get to that point 

There appears to be a good chance that the Jazz/Thunder game is canceled, thanks to a couple Jazz players falling ill before the game.

Update: game has been postponed, fans are being asked to leave the arena, and the police are closing the arena after everybody leaves. Insane.

Edited by Pooker
  • Like 1

Of course it was the fucking Knicks. The whole thing with the Jazz/Thunder game is wild, and Rudy Gobert looks especially bad, considered the way he was acting at the press conference the other day. Hopefully it's nothing serious, but really what is wrong with that dude?

• Like 1

Yea, not very happy with Rudy right now. Hoping its just a bad coincidence, him being stupid, and getting sick. Safety and health is always number one, but it's an extremely weird situation. The fact that they let it get seconds to tip off, when they knew Rudy was sick yesterday,  makes me think more was going on.

27 minutes ago, Pooker said:

Yea, not very happy with Rudy right now. Hoping its just a bad coincidence, him being stupid, and getting sick. Safety and health is always number one, but it's an extremely weird situation. The fact that they let it get seconds to tip off, when they knew Rudy was sick yesterday,  makes me think more was going on.

He tested positive for it.  And the big fucking moron went ahead and touched all the microphones in the press room because lol so funny.

Dipshit needs to be fined and suspended beyond this.

• Like 1

Sorry for the double post, but he had to have gotten it from somewhere else, obviously. Yes, touching all the microphones was an extremely stupid move. But, with him only being the third confirmed case from Utah, makes me wonder where he got it.

Luckily, Rudy wasnt in the arena tonight, and he was tested before the game, hence the abrupt nature of the game being stopped.

Still, just insane that its even happening, and regardless of how dumb it was to touch every microphone the other day, there's no way Rudy would have known he had it, or meant to spread it.

42 minutes ago, Pooker said:

Luckily, Rudy wasnt in the arena tonight, and he was tested before the game, hence the abrupt nature of the game being stopped.

Still, just insane that its even happening, and regardless of how dumb it was to touch every microphone the other day, there's no way Rudy would have known he had it, or meant to spread it.

There no way the NBA didn’t hammer it home to all their players about how to help prevent the spread of it.  None.  Fucking dumbass thought it was a joke, it’s hilarious how he probably infected a bunch of people who don’t have millions of dollars to pay for medical bills.

• Like 2