The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Sadly the new slim only has the 250GB HDD option, though Ruki should look into that as he still only has the 20GB version :shifty:

You can take the original 360 hard drive outside of it's case and slip it into the new slim 360 fairly easily without having to open the case of the new 360.

Hexic is the most tedious and generic game they could have possibly packed into the console. Contemplating buying some Microsoft Points tomorrow, can anyone suggest what games to get and how much they'll cost?

Found Castle Crashers fun when a mate brought it round, but I don't feel like I'd want to play it over and over.

Hexic is the most tedious and generic game they could have possibly packed into the console. Contemplating buying some Microsoft Points tomorrow, can anyone suggest what games to get and how much they'll cost?

Found Castle Crashers fun when a mate brought it round, but I don't feel like I'd want to play it over and over.

LIMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Splosion Man nearly ruined NCA. EWJ is tempting, mind.

Anyone played the trial for ilomilo? Weirdly not mentioned anywhere on the dash, but at the developer's site you can get an early access code for the trial. And being a trial, it apparently ill allow you to unlock the full version for 800 points, despite not having a release date yet. It looks very pretty, seems to be one of theose puzzle games that holds your attention but isn't frustratingly difficult.

No - bought and paid for off of XBox Live. It's Assassin's Creed II, and I got Sequences 12 and 13. They aren't showing up in my current save. It might be that I've already played through the entire story, but I don't know.