Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I managed some good timing with heists and assassinations to make at least $100,000 profit on GoldCoast for all three characters, next time I play through I think I'll be saving the assassinations until last and ploughing the majority of the characters' money into the three stocks that are guaranteed to go up.

Am I the only one that tilts their head to match the plane when they're flying?

• Like 2

I won't touch a helicopter during online heists, it will surely result in a fiery death for all onboard.

I'm not actually terrible with them, but I'm not confident enough in my ability to risk the score on it. Also, if a heist involves carrying something via the heli and placing it on a truck, I should not be allowed anywhere near that.

Finished the story. It was a pretty good playthrough. Maybe it's because I'm more into games now, but I was actually able to get into the story for the game, whereas GTA 3, San Andreas, and Vice City I kind of just played without paying attention to the story.

Regarding the ending..

I went with Option C assuming Franklin would die. I didn't want Michael or Trevor to die because I really like their characters, but Franklin I didn't really care about and never would have played him if the game didn't force me to. As part of the group he's great, but on his own he's really meh for me.

Edited by Vitamin E

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/1mtyph/i_got_almost_350_million_on_each_character/

Gonna have to try some of these out, might start another save and mess with it. Dunno yet. I'm not really too hung up on making money, right now $20m is plenty for me to mess around with, buy planes, cars, etc.

Oh man, thanks, bro! Here's $50 for getting my wallet back!

EDIT: I hadn't read this before, wonder how much of it made it into the final game.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/424264/gta-online-first-look-rockstars-persistent-online-world-is-its-most-ambitious-project-in-years/

Most interesting to me, though:

If this wasn't enough, Rockstar will constantly add missions and content to GTA Online, plus players can create their own missions using the Creator tools. The long-term aim, as we understand it, is a vibrant self-sustaining community like LBP, but initially the tools will be more limited - like the mission creator in Infamous 2. You'll only be able to make races and death matches at the start, but multi-stage DIY heists should appear at some stage.

Also, microtransactions confirmed apparently.

While GTA Online and GTA 5 share a game world, prices for in-game items reportedly vary between the two. A car priced at $1 million in GTA 5 can supposedly be purchased for around $150,000 in GTA Online. The most expensive GTA Online property is relatively inexpensive at $400,000 and players can only own a single home at a time.

• Like 1

Don't worry, Gazz and I will be our ace pilots.

LOL Sure. Ok.

I'm also an ace driver.

Michael's safehouse to the flight school in a Pfister Comet without hitting anything and within two verses of Modjo's 'Lady'.

So I was playing as Trevor happily heading to a new mission when I picked a guy up who needed to go to the airport. He said he worked in finance in Algonquin and was heading back to Liberty City. We got from the sticks and arrived in Los Santos when all of a sudden and LITERALLY EVERY LATINO GANGSTER IN THE WORLD DESCENDED ON ME. They were spawning in an SUV every time I killed one, I think I managed to take down at least 30 (with some help from the police at one point) before I got cornered in a building site (hiding from said police) and killed.

Was that part of the random mission or just a co-incidence?

So I was playing as Trevor happily heading to a new mission when I picked a guy up who needed to go to the airport. He said he worked in finance in Algonquin and was heading back to Liberty City. We got from the sticks and arrived in Los Santos when all of a sudden and LITERALLY EVERY LATINO GANGSTER IN THE WORLD DESCENDED ON ME. They were spawning in an SUV every time I killed one, I think I managed to take down at least 30 (with some help from the police at one point) before I got cornered in a building site (hiding from said police) and killed.

I imagine you're in the part of the main story where Michael and Trevor are both exiled from Los Santos for stealing Martin Madrazzo's wife. I had the same thing happen to me today.

So I'm still the only one having freezing problems? Guess it's my copy.

Sat down and played for two hours today. First time I've played it since the day it came out. Two hours. Froze four times.

Luckily, for the first time ever, I got the warranty at Gamestop, so they should replace it.

I imagine you're in the part of the main story where Michael and Trevor are both exiled from Los Santos for stealing Martin Madrazzo's wife. I had the same thing happen to me today.

That makes a whole lot of sense.

I've just played the Monkey Business mission and got the two/three second cameo of...

UNITED LIBERTY PAPER GUY

:D