Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Unleash Nile Ranger second half, it'll be entertaining if nothing else. Going to plummet down the table until we get Ben Arfa and Cabaye back, at least Colo might scrape us some draws when his suspension ends.

Just to note we're also missing Shola, Perch, Ryan Taylor and Obertan so we've no depth whatsoever, and even the fringe players who could be coming in for Europe etc like Gosling and Vuckic are fucked. Slim squad to begin with, and I reckon I might make the bench if I bring my boots next Monday.

Martin Tyler is annoying, making everything seem like a soap opera.

Expecting the Chelsea fans to boo Benitez being the highlight. I know football fans are meant to be stupid, but what would they possibly gain from that.

My main man Vern just put a one on one at the keeper.

2-0 Southampton.

Edited by Colly

Martin Tyler is annoying, making everything seem like a soap opera.

Expecting the Chelsea fans to boo Benitez being the highlight. I know football fans are meant to be stupid, but what would they possibly gain from that.

They did. The announcer had to ask the fans to calm down before the Dave Sexton tribute.

I keep looking at Torres and thinking if he had the pace he did a few years ago he would have had a goal by now.

Can see this being a 0-0 game

Carroll gets his first goal in a long time, hopefully it should still be a comfortable victory from here and The Hammers don't get a 2nd or something stupid. Shouldn't have allowed the cross to get in after Caulker half-cleared the ball when Lloris called for it.

Edit: Oh man, hope Sandro's injury ain't serious.

Edit 2: Oh God, Livermore's on!