Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Outside of player power forcing the move why would Blackpool agree to that swap? Lose a top youngster for an aging winger who'd want bigger wages than Blackpool would be willing to pay? They'd want a fee surely.

I was annoyed when Dalglish got rid of Ince, when I saw the odd performance when he was playing for the academy he looked a decent player and when I've seen him play for Blackpool I've been impressed. I think I saw we get quite a high percent of the transfer fee if they sell him so I suppose they'd make more money selling back to us.

@LFCTS: Confirmed Line up: Reina, Johnson, Downing, Agger, Skrtel, Allen, Gerrard, Henderson, Enrique, Sterling, Suarez.

The starting XI.

We need a real left back. It's either play Downing at left back where he's poor or play Enrique at left back where he's poor. Enrique will have more of a threat as a midfielder.

After them it's nothing but converted centre backs.