Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

The problem with this now is Liverpool don't score in the last 15 mins of games.

Outside that disallowed goal in the at Everton. :shifty:

I'm sure I saw contact blink.gif

Really? Admittedly my stream isn't the best but the replay looked like there was no contact and the commentators were just like "I think there was contact? I dunno, it's very hard to tell."

Even if it wasn't a dive, he's still the most dislikable prick in the Premier League.

Really? Admittedly my stream isn't the best but the replay looked like there was no contact.

First replay was a little inconclusive, second from a different angle I'm pretty sure showed contact from Agger. It was a bad call on the referee's part due to reputation and situation.

Really? Admittedly my stream isn't the best but the replay looked like there was no contact.

First replay was a little inconclusive, second from a different angle I'm pretty sure showed contact from Agger. It was a bad call on the referee's part due to reputation and situation.

A player booked because of reputation!? Well I never.