Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Stamford Bridge becomes unglued as Luiz hits Balotelli with a lariat.

Can't believe Balotelli got booked for diving for that, should've had a last second free kick for him to squabble over. Happy with a point with the way the game went, can't help but feel that without numerous mistakes, it could've gone either way and maybe could've nicked it. Still, only a point adrift of the top, can handle that.

Balotelli gets flattened, is promptly booked for "diving". Sour end to a good game, hopefully that will get rescinded.

Fair result honestly. Neither team really penetrated, but I'll take the draw.

Yellow cards can't be rescinded, correct?

Balotelli gets flattened, is promptly booked for "diving". Sour end to a good game, hopefully that will get rescinded.

Fair result honestly. Neither team really penetrated, but I'll take the draw.

Yellow cards can't be rescinded, correct?

Can they give it to Luiz instead then >_>?

• Like 1

Lots of furore today about anti Semitic chants from the West Ham fans today. I must admit, I didn't hear them live at the game. But they're audible on tv for sure.

There was meant to be a few Lazio chants as well, or so I've been told.

Pretty sure I could hear booing during the minute's applause for Gary Speed, hopefully I misheard that and it was just bad acoustics or something.

Edit: I know this is the wrong thead, but I was initially coming in here to expand on Starvinho's post by saying we were holding a minute's applause.