2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how much of a difference Rodgers would have made today. That O-line is horrendous.

Bullshit. Our O-line has been terrible for quite a while, but Rodgers has one of the best quick releases in the game. His abscence meant Detroit didn't have to respect the pass, thus they stacked the box on Lacy and rushed the shit out of Flynn. I'm not saying we would've won, but to imply Rodgers wouldn't have made a difference is nonsense.

Once again, I'm not saying it would've fixed everything, but the fact is that this team was a contender before he went down. The o-line has been shit for the past two seasons and so has the defense, but Rodgers carries this team. The offense couldn't move the ball for shit and the D stayed on the field to get beaten down.

Hey, he's a lot of things, but a prick isn't one of them. I'll shit on him for how he plays and his dumb decisions and lack of a clutch gene, but the guy is a good person, he's proven that a lot.

• Like 4