2016 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

10 hours ago, The Handsome Luchadore said:

Time for my weekly boast about Joe Flacco finally passing for 4000 yards this upcoming season.

So, you're going to be playing as Flacco in Madden on the easiest setting, then?

• Like 1

Word out of Broncos mini-camp is that Adam Gotsis is a man-child and will most likely be a part of the defensive line rotation on Day One. Always nice to strike oil in the second round, especially if you took a developmental project in the first.

But Walter Football gave the Gotsis pick a Millen grade and called it one of the biggest reaches of the entire draft!  We all know they are 100% accurate at all times and have scouted every single player with more depth than each of the 32 NFL franchises.

Philadelphia was looking for two second rounders for him, which is hilarious. The word going around was that Denver had offered a defensive back and a fourth rounder for him and the Eagles wouldn't budge. So Philly deserves all the unrest and whispers in their locker room that they get. I hope they crash and burn and Cleveland ends up with two top five picks next year.

What's that?  The best way to get another team interested in trading for you is to prove you're capable of playing at a high level?  I thought being a whiner with absolutely no leverage was the way to go.

• Like 4

What is the ceiling of Cardale Jones? I'm not a college football guy at all, so I have no idea about him. Interested to see what people think of him, since I am a Bills fan.

On 5/7/2016 at 15:53, The Handsome Luchadore said:

Time for my weekly boast about Joe Flacco finally passing for 4000 yards this upcoming season.

Blake Bortles already did that :wacko:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Toe said:

What is the ceiling of Cardale Jones? I'm not a college football guy at all, so I have no idea about him. Interested to see what people think of him, since I am a Bills fan.

The guy couldn't score touchdowns while quarterbacking one of the best teams in the country. My hopes would be very, very low.

1 hour ago, Dan said:

Blake Bortles already did that :wacko:

And how many of those were in the playoffs? :P

WTF he looks like a 30 year old ex college pitcher who couldn't make it as a player, couldn't coach the position and now does admin in his alma mater's recruiting section to pretend he's still relevant.

• Like 1