2017 NFL Off-Season Thread

Schlitzbrille

It looks like we're going for an RB, either via FA or draft (we've been looking at Mixon, which I have mixed thoughts about). Eagles are apparently interested in Charles.

I'm sure that's part of it but he also has to evolve how he's talking about the issues he wants to bring awareness to otherwise he'll just get tuned out. 

Here's to him standing on one leg this season!

11 hours ago, DFF said:

It looks like we're going for an RB, either via FA or draft (we've been looking at Mixon, which I have mixed thoughts about). Eagles are apparently interested in Charles.

I'm cool with drafting a guy. I want a bruiser if possible. Our current group isn't terribly bad but they need an upgrade. Riddick is better as a receiver of course, Abdullah could be very good, and Zenner is a good depth guy. Washington could be the odd man out if he can't vet the vision thing down.

5 hours ago, VPNutsRoastingOnAOpenFire said:

I'm cool with drafting a guy. I want a bruiser if possible. Our current group isn't terribly bad but they need an upgrade. Riddick is better as a receiver of course, Abdullah could be very good, and Zenner is a good depth guy. Washington could be the odd man out if he can't vet the vision thing down.

Yeah, my mixed thoughts were specifically for Mixon with his background. 

You know, depending on wage demands etc, I wouldn't be against us going for Marshall (particularly if Boldin doesn't re-sign). Imagine him, Golden Tate and Marvin Jones as a three way WR attack! :o

Rams-2017-Uniform.jpg

The Rams debuting the "Not allowed to change our jerseys yet" look.

Not a fan because it looks stupid and incomplete and I don't like them choosing to go Blue/White over Blue/Yellow.  League has enough Blue/White combos.

I don't mind the Blue/White if they were allowed to go full on with it. Still having the gold in the jerseys is stupid though. But the Blue/White combo would be my second choice for them behind the Blue/Gold throwbacks which are still miles better than anything else they've worn.