NFL 2018

Lineker

9 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

I am not sure if I criticized the Cowboys for taking Vander Esch so early in the draft last spring, but if I did I am sorry. Dude is a beast. What do they do when Sean Lee is back?

The best part is the Eagles "forced their hand" into drafting Vander Esch, because it was believed Dallas wanted to draft Dallas Goedert. 

1 hour ago, damsher hatfield said:

I am not sure if I criticized the Cowboys for taking Vander Esch so early in the draft last spring, but if I did I am sorry. Dude is a beast. What do they do when Sean Lee is back?

Lee comes off the bench.  Healthier choice for him

1 hour ago, Meacon said:

"But Jaylon Smith is Wonderful" :wub:

He and Leighton are adorable together on the sideline

This is just like the Chiefs/Rams game but instead of trading TDs they are trading dumb penalities, terrible missed calls and turnovers.

I mean, I'm glad they didn't. Somebody has to finish ahead of Philly, and I don't think a Colt McCoy-led Washington team will do it. But you didn't even know they were winning, so I'm assuming you weren't watching, because I think anyone watching saw the momentum completely swing to the Saints there for a bit. 

I was watching, and I'm surprised the Cowboys won. In fact, in my weekly picks I had the Saints winning this one. Only one person picked the Cowboys. And so far, only one person (NOT me) picked the Browns over the Texans. 

I'm picking the Eagles to beat the Redskins Monday, but I'm not completely confident with that. If Alex Smith wasn't hurt, I'd be picking the Redskins.

25 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Not going to watch it but if it's as bad as it sounds I am sure the NFL will come down hard and suspend him for 1 game

Probably so.  Afterall, you only get 6 games if there's nothing but an unreliable witness who tried to get people to lie on her behalf and the police decline to file chargers and the investigator the league hires recommends no suspension.  You know, real crimes.

Can't wait until we find out the league knew about it and did nothing.