NFL 2018

Lineker

Just read what might be one of my favorite obscure stats.

Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Steve Young, Jim Kelly, Phillip Rivers, Joe Montana, Brett Favre, Roger Staubach, John Elway, Drew Brees, and Aaron Rodgers have all won a double digit number of games by 40+ points.  Their combined record in such games is 204-2.  Patrick Mahomes is 2-2.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Buschie Van Wagenen said:

Just read what might be one of my favorite obscure stats.

Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Steve Young, Jim Kelly, Phillip Rivers, Joe Montana, Brett Favre, Roger Staubach, John Elway, Drew Brees, and Aaron Rodgers have all won a double digit number of games by 40+ points.  Their combined record in such games is 204-2.  Patrick Mahomes is 2-2.

If those guys have all won 10 or more games by 40+ points wouldn't their combined record be X-0? I don't think you can lose a game when choosing from within a set that is "winning by 40 or more points"?

What is this stat meant to read? My best guess is games in which they've scored 40 or more points?

9 hours ago, Plubby said:

What is this stat meant to read? My best guess is games in which they've scored 40 or more points?

Yes.  Probably should've just embedded the tweet I stole it from.

"We can't have inmates running the prison."
-Bob McNair on players kneeling for the national anthem

Rest in piss.

• Like 2

Dammit....I did community service at the SA last year.  Good on Zeke and the Cowboys for this

Giants were killing the Eagles early and have now let them right back into this game.  And they’ve just wasted a timeout on 3rd and 18 to run a checkdown pass behind the line of scrimmage.  Lovely.

Barkley absolutely shredded the Eagles in the first half and he hasn’t had the ball in the second half.  He’s clearly hurt and playing decoy.  Great.

1 hour ago, Lint said:

You have to have some special kind of stupid logic to say “Hey, this team kicking our ass use to be worthless pushovers, maybe we should hire the coach from their worthless run to be our next coach.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Buschie Van Wagenen said:

Any optimism I had from the last two weeks is gone.

The Giants are still complete trash and they would be best served torpedoing the rest of the season.

Blew a 19-3 lead so now I have to go through another week of delusional Eagle fans still thinking they’re going to repeat. Thanks for nothing, Busch. 😕

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Buschie Van Wagenen said:

Any optimism I had from the last two weeks is gone.

The Giants are still complete trash and they would be best served torpedoing the rest of the season.

How the hell did they only give the ball to Barkley 4 times in the second half?  He was roasting us in the first half.  Keep him in and we lose that game easily