NFL 2018

Lineker

That Alex Smith injury is awful. Given his age I'm extremely worried it'll be a career-ender. Fortunately, if you can use that word, it was his leg and not his ankle. So assuming the bones heal nicely he shouldn't have any real long-term issues.

Lamar Jackson played pretty well today. He's lethal on the ground. Sometimes he throws the ball poorly, but he seems capable of reading a defense which our incumbent QB hasn't been able to do for 11 seasons.

I can't remember the last time I turned off an Eagles game, but I'll be tuning into Survivor Series in a few minutes.  While the fact our secondary is basically people pulled out of the stands at this point, thats not the entire reason we suck this season.  We can't block, we can't score, we can't tackle, we can't run the ball

1 hour ago, Lint said:

I can't remember the last time I turned off an Eagles game, but I'll be tuning into Survivor Series in a few minutes.  While the fact our secondary is basically people pulled out of the stands at this point, thats not the entire reason we suck this season.  We can't block, we can't score, we can't tackle, we can't run the ball

On the the contrary, I watched every second! :lol: 

30 minutes ago, Meacon said:

On the the contrary, I watched every second! :lol: 

I mean, if you told me two years ago, we'd have this stat

9a3ajnxtn6z11.jpg

I'd still be pretty happy because we won a Super Bowl

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

Everything that could have regressed in Philly did. They'll likely bounce back next year. Granted, even after this week they'll be 2 back in a division that looks more and more like it'll be won by an 8-8 team. 

An 8-8 team you say?

giphy.gif

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, TCO said:

Could be a crazy game. It's the highest ever total points spread offered in an NFL game at 63.5.

I've got €20 on the under though, so hopefully it's a drab affair!😏

I feel like it’s gotta be one extreme or the other right? It’s gonna be either 42-41 or 18-14 or some other stupid low scoring affair.

2 minutes ago, Meacon said:

I feel like it’s gotta be one extreme or the other right? It’s gonna be either 42-41 or 18-14 or some other stupid low scoring affair.

Oh almost definitely gonna be a mad score or a very tight one. I just saw a points total that high and couldn't not back the under!

Last time I was this confident was the Falcons/Pats Superbowl, backing the under at 57.5.

Boy was I happy at 28-3 midway through the 3rd quarter. :(