NFL 2018

Lineker

Pick up Dez in fantasy when he signs with the Saints, he gets injured.  Replace injured Dez with Jordy Nelson because there aren't many other good options and now it's rumored Jordy will be retiring.  Anyone got another past their prime WR they want to see gone for the season?  I'll pick them up.

6 hours ago, Maxx said:

Pick up Dez in fantasy when he signs with the Saints, he gets injured.  Replace injured Dez with Jordy Nelson because there aren't many other good options and now it's rumored Jordy will be retiring.  Anyone got another past their prime WR they want to see gone for the season?  I'll pick them up.

Stay away from Larry Fitzgerald.

7 hours ago, VerbalPuke said:

The Lions former Defensive Coordinator getting fired 9 games into his first season with a new team is such a Lions thing to happen.

Can we have him back, please? 

I hope it's just to ask Hue for an opinion on a matter only to tell him "when you sit in this chair, then you can make those calls. But it's my chair now" or whatever Hue said on Hard Knocks, then immediately fire him.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Plubby said:

I hope it's just to ask Hue for an opinion on a matter only to tell him "when you sit in this chair, then you can make those calls. But it's my chair now" or whatever Hue said on Hard Knocks, then immediately fire him.

I think it’s more so that he can give Marvin the super secrets of how to beat the Browns.

1 hour ago, Meacon said:

I think it’s more so that he can give Marvin the super secrets of how to beat the Browns.

Evidence would suggest Hue Jackson was never able to figure out how teams were beating the Browns.

2 minutes ago, Buschie Van Wagenen said:

"The field condition in Mexico City is terrible, we need to move the game."
"No problem, we'll just move it to LA.  Problem solved!"
"Thanks!  Wait...isn't the air quality terrible in most of California for the foreseeable future?"
"Problem.  SOLVED."

Clearly they’d rather have lung cancer tomorrow than risk a torn ACL today.

Seriously, everyone should follow Brian Baldinger and watch his Baldys Breakdowns.  Just fantastic