NFL 2018

Lineker

30 minutes ago, Lineklaus said:

Did I see right that we were 1-0 up one point? How is that even possible?

Either your wrong or it was just a graphical problem.  The only way to score 1 point that isn't a PAT is a 1 point safety, but that still requires a TD to happen, and it still goes to the team that scored the TD

3 minutes ago, Lint said:

Either your wrong or it was just a graphical problem.  The only way to score 1 point that isn't a PAT is a 1 point safety, but that still requires a TD to happen, and it still goes to the team that scored the TD

3 minutes ago, Meacon said:

You sure that wasn't a prem league score? Because that isn't possible. 

Turns out I was wrong.  Blocked field goal+defense tackled in their own endzone=1 point safety.  

Still think @Lineklaus was wrong though.  It would've been huge news if it happened, since its never happened before

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Buschie Van Wagenen said:

All Kaepernick’s lawyers would need to do to win his collusion case against the NFL is show a video of Mark Sanchez’ performance today and say the prosecution rests.

I still say that all the NFL has to do is show that he turned down an offer from Seahawks, and almost got signed by the Ravens until his girlfriend made a stupid, racist Twitter post. 

But the fact the Redskins would rather have Sanchez over him says a lot. The fact Sanchez even has a job is mindblowing. 

5 minutes ago, Buschie Van Wagenen said:

The Browns just made a field goal, accepted a penalty and took the points off the board to move up 5 yards, and then kick it again and miss.  The fuck?

They must've thought the penalty gave them enough for the first or automatic first, right? Because that may be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lineklaus said:

Meanwhile, Mark Sanchez has been benched.

Why anyone is willing to give him a job is beyond me. He should be, at most, holding the ball for the kicker. And only when its a legit kick, not a trick play.

7 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

Why anyone is willing to give him a job is beyond me. He should be, at most, holding the ball for the kicker. And only when its a legit kick, not a trick play.

tbf, that is probably what he was going to do until McCoy got injured

Kittle has 210 receiving yards by half time. He needs 4 to tie the all time single game record for a TE

George Kittle has 210 receiving yards at halftime. The record for a tight end in a game is 214.

Edit:  Just to make it seem like I didn't totally post at the same time as @DFF, I'll also add that Kittle has the most receiving yards in a single half by any player since 1991.

Edited by Pooker