Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

Are people really shocked that Mbappe didn't make his penalty? The man barely looked like he could walk after that one chance where he was limping, he shouldn't have even been in that initial five.

2 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

Are people really shocked that Mbappe didn't make his penalty? The man barely looked like he could walk after that one chance where he was limping, he shouldn't have even been in that initial five.

Certainly not the 5th. 

18 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

At first I thought he was doing the old "I've done something bad so gonna pretend I'm hurt a bit" move that you sometimes do when playing 5 a side with your mates 

36 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

He's a very good actor - he was perfectly fine like a minute after that. Methinks that was him doing a 'I fucked that up, better look like I'm injured'.

46 minutes ago, Dang117 said:

Two great games tonight means England/Germany will balance the books with a 0-0.

I was going to make the same comment. It's never been the matches you think will be great or the ones that get the advanced hype. Belgium-Portugal sucked and I'm sure England-Germany will be the footballing equivalent of watching paint dry.