NFL 2020

Lineker

26 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

Golden Tate and Jalen Ramsey got into a brawl after the game yesterday.

Ramsey dated Tate's sister before dumping her while she was pregnant.

On one play Ramsey shed a block and lit Tate up with an amazing tackle on 3rd down, forcing a punt too. One of the best corner plays I've seen. That had to hurt Tate!

• Like 1

The Tate signing has been a big bust.  I was skeptical when they signed him, giving a 31-year old $20 million+ guaranteed and then him immediately getting suspended.  Not to mention missing games both seasons and contributing basically nothing so far this year.  As it stands, the last two years of his contract are pretty easy to get out of since the guarantees were mostly front loaded, so I imagine he's gone after this season.

Said it before and I have to keep saying it:  separation.  They ranked dead last in separation last year and it's only been worse this year.  Every pass is in tight coverage and teams will keep dropping seven back and rushing four all day as there is no threat of a run and the O-Line is still terrible even after trading for Kevin Zeitler and drafting Andrew Thomas/Will Hernandez.  It's just a fundamentally broken offense.

It's nearly impossible to go two straight games without scoring a TD in today's NFL yet here we are.  Beckham finally busting out a vintage Beckham game at the same time is just the cherry on top.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Talking of do-over's, I did just randomly draw them as a team to support out of a hat... 

I’d hate to be the guy who randomly drew the Texans out of a hat

• Haha 3