NFL 2020

Lineker

Scorigami potential all over the place today.

28 minutes ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

18 of 22. 300 yards. 3 TD's. 0 interceptions.

Kind of weird that the Chargers really thought Tyrod Taylor should start over Justin Herbert. 

He did throw a catastrophic INT to end the game though. Played great besides that 

11 minutes ago, El Tiburon said:

Sometimes, I hate being a Cowboys fan. Imagine throwing for 500 yards and still losing. 

No. Imagine throwing for the most yards by any QB in the first four games of any season since the start of the Super Bowl era and being 1-3. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, LL. said:

No. Imagine throwing for the most yards by any QB in the first four games of any season since the start of the Super Bowl era and being 1-3. 

Well that’s to be expected when your defense is off to literally the worst in franchise history

12 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Well that’s to be expected when your defense is off to literally the worst in franchise history

I wonder if Jerry has ever been glitter bombed. 

I'd like to apologize to Dak for thinking he's not worth the money.

Give him what he's asking for.....by firing the Defensive Coordinator, along with most of the defense and drafting/signing replacements.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I'm wondering how this is any better than Mitch. Foles is doing all the same stuff Mitch does. It is pretty cool seeing Rodrigo again. That was a fun surprise at least

As an Eagles fan, may I welcome to you "Nick Foles Wild Ride" where one week he'll have an amazing performance, the next week you'll be wondering how this bum is even in the league