NFL 2020

Lineker

6 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

I can't believe the guy who had average numbers as QB at Duke doesn't look like he's going to make it in the NFL.

The only thing that makes me feel slightly better that Jerry Jones is GM of Dallas is that David Gettleman is GM of the Giants. 

2 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Not sure for how much longer the latter will be the case though.

One can only hope Gettleman has incriminating evidence of something. 

Jones definitely is being set up to fail but at the same time he's doing himself no favors. It's only a matter of time when he has to escape another crumbling pocket and run out, not protecting himself with a slide as per usual, and is sitting on the sidelines with Barkley.

At the same time, this is the QB we have and we have to make it work for ourselves and get guys open but no one is capable and he's just staring down guys and trying to force something.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

Speaking of “not for long”, I didn’t realize Houston are 0-4. Can’t be good for GM-extraordinarie BOB.

I can't help but think because of his dual roles they'll let him stick out another season. That window to win with Watson's rookie deal looks shut though. Too many teams have leapt out ahead of them.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

Everyone is so down on the eagles tonight that I can’t help but feel like they’re gonna pull the upset.

Please don't tease me like that

#TankforTrevor

• Admin
1 hour ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

Speaking of “not for long”, I didn’t realize Houston are 0-4. Can’t be good for GM-extraordinarie BOB.

We had a stupidly hard opening slate (Chiefs, Ravens, Steelers) but yes, we are turd.

I just love a good Scorigami