NFL 2020

Lineker

Thing is, it’s known that some people take days to start testing positive after exposure.  The Titans started at eight positives and are now up to 13.

I’m not sure how this game can be played.  And there’s not an easy schedule swap this time (Pats bye is week 6, Chiefs is week 10).  That week 18 idea might be the only solution.

31 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

NFL will find a way, but this is an absolute mess. At this point they need to use SoCal as a bubble since there's enough usable stadiums there for them to make something resembling a normal season happen.

But also hotels and chefs and so much more. An NFL bubble would have to have been something planned out for months I feel. 

With all that's happening, I really don't think its going to be at all difficult for them to tack on more weeks to the season, and push the Super Bowl back.  This year's is going to be far removed from the logistical nightmare it usually would be.

23 minutes ago, LL. said:

But also hotels and chefs and so much more. An NFL bubble would have to have been something planned out for months I feel. 

The optimist in me thinks they developed a contingency around the potential need for one and could make the switch to it fairly quickly.

But realistically I suspect they're just going to keep plowing on until they no longer have that luxury and have to look at rescheduling or postponing the whole season to get a plan in order.