NFL 2020

Lineker

51 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

The name Christian Ponder always reminds me of this amazing submission from the Vikes 2015 WYTS.

I’ll never forget the Vikings drafting Christian Ponder. By the time it was our pick I knew there were no good quarterbacks left. I could not believe it when I heard them call that stupid motherfucker’s name. My friend, who’s a professional sports bettor, just sighed and said, “sorry man”. I then get a ring on my phone, it’s my dad. I answer the call, put the phone to my ear, and in the smuggest fucking voice I’ve ever heard, all my dad says is: “We’ve got our guy”.

Goddammit.

That's amazing hahahaha

57 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

I know in 2017 I really wanted TJ Watt. Instead we got Jarrad Davis.

One is a stud the other is probably out of the league in a year or two.

I wanted TJ Watt and got fucking Taco Charlton

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

The name Christian Ponder always reminds me of this amazing submission from the Vikes 2015 WYTS.

I’ll never forget the Vikings drafting Christian Ponder. By the time it was our pick I knew there were no good quarterbacks left. I could not believe it when I heard them call that stupid motherfucker’s name. My friend, who’s a professional sports bettor, just sighed and said, “sorry man”. I then get a ring on my phone, it’s my dad. I answer the call, put the phone to my ear, and in the smuggest fucking voice I’ve ever heard, all my dad says is: “We’ve got our guy”.

Goddammit.

Morgan Freeman narration: As it turned out, They did not have their guy.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

I can't remember what draft picks are like. We always trade the fucking things away.

I don't think any of our picks even played this weekend.

Theoretically not the worst strategy! Since 2013 the Seahawks have only picked four times in the 1st round and have already traded their next two first rounders. You just need a good GM and coach. BOB is neither unfortunately!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JMarushin said:

Lamar isn't real great in these big time games it seems, he gets pouty late when the pressure is on too. Experience in them will surely help but right now it feels like he kinda buckles

Idk he was 4-0 in regular season primetime games before tonight. It's frustrating because when the offense loses rhythm it gets messy. Good pass rushes just get to him and then for whatever reason they stop running the ball. It's the same thing that happened against Tennessee where receivers weren't snaring balls and the o-line got blown up. Instead of just going back to the run they keep trying to establish the pass and the frustration just grows.

Though he's 21-4 as a starter in the regular season, with 3 losses to KC. The only player he really can't beat it seems is Mahomes.