NFL 2020

Lineker

19 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Remember when he didn’t win them a Super Bowl and they let the guy that did walk away?

That same guy who sucked in Jacksonville and couldn't beat Trubisky out for a starting job. Just because Wentz isn't working out doesn't mean they made the wrong decision. Wentz would have been MVP if he hadn't got injured that year too. Lets not have short term memories.

• Like 2

I have zero faith in Mara and Tisch not just replacing Gettleman with another yes-man with previous Giants ties.  But it is beyond clear that they need to bring in a GM completely from the outside, somebody in tune with how the modern game is played.

And they need to give that person FULL autonomy to blow the team up however they see fit.  And if that means basically throwing Gettleman under the bus by trading Barkley and Jones away for whatever they can get, so be it.  No more half-assed rebuilds, they really do need to start completely over from scratch.

20 minutes ago, TCO said:

That same guy who sucked in Jacksonville and couldn't beat Trubisky out for a starting job. Just because Wentz isn't working out doesn't mean they made the wrong decision. Wentz would have been MVP if he hadn't got injured that year too. Lets not have short term memories.

I don’t care, as someone who hates the Eagles I will be pointing this out until the day I die because it’s so very amusing.

• Like 2

Pederson is a fucking coward for just punting it away there.  He should've let Jake attempt the kick

3 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Bengals also cowards for not chucking it

Agreed