NFL 2020

Lineker

1 minute ago, Your Mom said:

Have we fully paid the Raiders back for Mack yet? Wondering if I can start getting excited for the draft again

The Mack trade has been fully paid for but the Bears have traded away their 4th and 7th in separate deals.

So they have their own 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 6th round picks plus I think it's expected they'll get a compensatory pick or two in the latter rounds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, B-li Manning said:

The torn ACL also has enormous financial implications for Barkley as the Zeke/CMC/Cook/Kamara deals all but assured he’d be getting his huge contract next offseason ahead of Year 4.

There’s just no way that’s happening now.  He’ll go into Year 4 and he’ll be playing for a new deal before that fifth year option kicks in.

I feel like you more than anyone should know that with Gettleman there anything is still possible. 

1 minute ago, damsher hatfield said:

SF is making a savvy move and signing Ziggy Ansah for some much needed pass rush help.

Third time's a charm I guess. They had brought him in twice before and couldn't agree to a deal but circumstances obviously changed. Bosa being out will still leave a huge hole but Ansah should at least allow them to keep rotating guys on the DL. 

4 minutes ago, livid said:

Third time's a charm I guess. They had brought him in twice before and couldn't agree to a deal but circumstances obviously changed. Bosa being out will still leave a huge hole but Ansah should at least allow them to keep rotating guys on the DL. 

Boss's not really replaceable but the goal should now be a constant rotation of good players who can wear down a line. And it appears that's the route they're going. Wouldn't be shocked to see another move for someone on the edge before the trade deadline.