NFL 2020

Lineker

6 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

That is the best onside kick I've ever seen.

Thing is, it wasn’t even that great.  The Falcons could have easily jumped on it at any time, instead they stood around and watched it slowly roll past them.

Also, Tom Brady still rocking the same TD:INT ratio as Jameis had last year.  What a bum.

Ah, but therein lies its beauty. The Falcons thought it wasn't going 10 yards, so didn't risk anything by touching it, until that late swerve took it past the 10 yards at which point it became a mad scramble, and an even contest between both teams.

24 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

Next three games for the Giants:  Niners, Rams, Cowboys

So yeah.  It’ll be an 0-5 start like in 2017.  To go along with a 1-5 start in 2018.

Even when I don’t have high expectations for the season, I’m really fucking sick of the team being dead by early to mid October.

I appreciate the vote of confidence but I assure you the Cowboys could absolutely blow that game.

35 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

Even when I don’t have high expectations for the season, I’m really fucking sick of the team being dead by early to mid October.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

Next three games for the Giants:  Niners, Rams, Cowboys

So yeah.  It’ll be an 0-5 start like in 2017.  To go along with a 1-5 start in 2018.

Niners might be incredibly banged up for that game. Could be one of those tight games that the worse team winds up winning.

Also, Chiefs playing a peak Super Bowl Hangover game that they'll still probably win because Mahomes is a magician.

39 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I appreciate the vote of confidence but I assure you the Cowboys could absolutely blow that game.

I’d maybe be more optimistic if the Giants weren’t 0-6 in their most recent Cowboys games.  And that’s somehow not even their worst ongoing streak against a division rival (0-7 to the Eagles).