NFL 2020

Lineker

1 minute ago, damsher hatfield said:

I'm facing a guy who started Carson Wentz and Benny Snell in a league and I'm going to lose to him because it's PPR and he has Waller.

I'm in a league where I needed Josh Jacobs to do big in this game in order to have any chance at winning and yet it's Darren Waller getting all the attention and Jalen Richard getting the score. 

Just now, LL. said:

I'm in a league where I needed Josh Jacobs to do big in this game in order to have any chance at winning and yet it's Darren Waller getting all the attention and Jalen Richard getting the score. 

Jalen Richard made no one happy outside of people who are in 20-team leagues.

• Like 1

You're down 10 with a minute left.  The odds of winning are almost non-existent but the only hope you have is to throw it deep down field and hope for a long completion or penalty.

Brees, not physically capable of throwing a ball more than 20 yards anymore, just throws three check down passes in the middle of the field to pad the stats and call it a day.

Just retire.  Washed.

Nah John Elway should totally be fired because he opted not to proceed with 1 QB on his roster and instead signed the best available free agent to serve as a backup.  What kind of an idiot does something like that?

Broncos legend Trevor Siemien.

Drew Stanton

Landry Jones

Matt McGloin

Cardale Jones

Cody Kessler

Clayton Thorson

All clearly better than a guy who had a 4,000 yard 35 TD season, and started more games than all of those guys combined.