NFL 2020

Lineker

Lions look decent so far. The defense always concerns me but they've gotten some take aways atleast. 

That Bears/Falcons was wild, Bears did the same thing to us week 1. 

I have to be honest, I'm enjoying football more now that I really don't expect much from Detroit. 

Like I'm more into watching bits and pieces of everything and enjoying that way. 

11 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Justin Herbert is off hurt for the Chargers - at least temporarily - and Easton Stick has come in at QB.

s-l640.jpg?

• Like 8

2 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

Daniel Jones might not be the worst QB in NYC.

Good thing Sam Darnold is still in NYC.

But a god awful game for Jones to say the least. I liked how we actually used his strength in the running game early on but you could see he had nothing going on and was forcing everything.

The defense looked solid at times and looked completely lost at others, and a game where you're basically playing a second string unit, it's an embarrassing outing. The Giants have no gimmies on schedule at this point and this was the closet thing we had to one and we completely imploded. I'm not sure where the next win is coming from but we need to look like a capable team before we can even think of getting a win.

23 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

Lawrence and Fields might want to start looking for real estate in NY/NJ because it might be both NY teams taking QBs at 1 and 2 in the draft.

If we continue to spiral out for a top pick (and Gettleman doesn't get forced to "retire"), I think he's going to stick with his guy as stubborn as he is with his draft choices. With that said, it's only Week 3 with a new coach/offense and without our best offensive player - I'm cautiously optimistic... maybe until we hit 0-5. >_>

7 minutes ago, DYSI said:

If we continue to spiral out for a top pick (and Gettleman doesn't get forced to "retire"), I think he's going to stick with his guy as stubborn as he is with his draft choices. With that said, it's only Week 3 with a new coach/offense and without our best offensive player - I'm cautiously optimistic... maybe until we hit 0-5. >_>

For what it’s worth....

I’d say not to put much stock in it but this dude has actually broken Giants news before well ahead of reporters.

That said the in-season replacement (or maybe even permanent) would likely be assistant GM Kevin Abrams.  Staying in the org isn’t going to excite anyone but the word on him is he’s substantially more forward thinking and was supposedly advocating to move on from Eli as far back as their 2016 playoff season when they made the playoffs despite very little offensive production.