NFL 2020

Lineker

5 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

For what it’s worth....

I’d say not to put much stock in it but this dude has actually broken Giants news before well ahead of reporters.

That said the in-season replacement (or maybe even permanent) would likely be assistant GM Kevin Abrams.  Staying in the org isn’t going to excite anyone but the word on him is he’s substantially more forward thinking and was supposedly advocating to move on from Eli as far back as their 2016 playoff season when they made the playoffs despite very little offensive production. 

It would be interesting to see how it plays out considering we have a first year HC that he hired - although he did say it was a "collaborative effort". I just don't like bringing in a new GM and forcing him on a HC, and vice versa, because I think you need some type of connection between the two that isn't forced apon because of circumstance.

WE WON A GAME! 

Longest active losing streak in the league, snapped!  

21 minutes ago, DYSI said:

If we continue to spiral out for a top pick (and Gettleman doesn't get forced to "retire"), I think he's going to stick with his guy as stubborn as he is with his draft choices. With that said, it's only Week 3 with a new coach/offense and without our best offensive player - I'm cautiously optimistic... maybe until we hit 0-5. >_>

I would bet everything I have that if the Giants get the #1 pick, Gettleman won't be making the selection and that the pick will be a Quarterback. He's done and Jones continues this way then he's done too. 

2 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

That's not a good looking injury for Chris Carson.

Just completely unnecessary for the lineman to continue holding onto his leg like he's trying not to fumble it as he rolls over too. 

14 TDs through the first 3 games is apparently a new NFL record. Give Wilson the MVP already.