NBA 2020-2021 Season

Chris2K

On 25/12/2020 at 14:43, Pooker said:

Turned on the Bucks/Warriors game for a minute and thought that Dallas was playing. Who thought it was a good idea to give Milwaukee blue jerseys?

I mean it makes way more sense than most jerseys. Milwaukee is on Lake Michigan and the state of Wisconsin has a ton of lakes. 

Let's not talk about how the Bucks have played actual basketball though. Not great!

Edited by livid

Regarding the jerseys, I'm all for teams having different colours to their standard rotation for their City edition uniforms. Unfortunately there are very few that actually are, the Heat and the Jazz always knock it out of the park, but they're the exceptions.

Meanwhile the T-Wolves are 2-1, just like we were last year before we ended up with the #1 pick. Beating the Jazz was nice, but last night against the Lakers with no KAT was a shambles.

Nets up 35-14 in the first quarter over the Jazz - in our first game without KD.

I did not see that coming at all. 😮

Crazy when you have players actually playing defense and giving effort on the boards in the starting lineup (Bruce Brown & Jarrett Allen). Here's hoping DeAndre Jordan gets the message and gives some effort now that he got benched last game and regulated to the bench this game.

Aaaand DeAndre Jordan gets his fourth foul in four minutes. >_>

• Like 1

Think Durant regrets his decision to go to Brooklyn to team up with Kyrie?  Seeing as Kyrie has just left the team for "personal reason" with no estimated return date.  And those personal reasons apparently include going out to family members birthday parties and ignoring covid protocols.  So whenever he does come back, he'll be held out even longer.

The vice-president of the players association everyone. No idea how anyone ever though that was a good idea.

I think the Nets are fairly decent without him, and Dinwiddie. Harris provides a great deep threat, I've always rated Jarrett Allen and KD can probably run the point. If all else fails, bring the coach in to play PG.

Sort of knew this was included when we signed on with us. 

KD has been playing lights out and looks to be his old self again, which was more than I expected tbh. DeAndre Jordan completely fell off a cliff and as of yesterday isn't even in the rotation. Which is a good think since he can't/won't defend the perimeter off a switch. 

All and all I think we're still a solid group, but yeah, Kyrie would be great.. 

2 hours ago, DYSI said:

DeAndre Jordan completely fell off a cliff and as of yesterday isn't even in the rotation. Which is a good think since he can't/won't defend the perimeter off a switch. 

I was totally banking on this happening when I drafted Jarett Allen in another league. 😎

12 minutes ago, DYSI said:

Apparently Billy King was rehired if this were true..

What does "all" mean in this context?

It'll be either Ben Simmons for Harden or the Nets picks for Harden. We should know soon, Harden isn't practicing.

The Brooklyn picks, to circumvent the rules put in place from the last time they unloaded a ton of first rounders, will have a ton of swaps involved with Houston where essentially the Rockets will almost always be picking ahead of Brooklyn for the foreseeable future.

4 minutes ago, LL. said:

I was totally banking on this happening when I drafted Jarett Allen in another league. 😎

What does "all" mean in this context?

tenor.gif

I assume. 

Just now, damshow said:

It'll be either Ben Simmons for Harden or the Nets picks for Harden. We should know soon, Harden isn't practicing.

If we get away with not giving up LeVert or Allen, I'm fine with it. But if we're sending them Kyrie and 10 firsts, jesus christ.