NBA 2020-2021 Season

Chris2K

Max, yes. Hard to argue with his defensive ability and, although he doesn't score much, he still impacts the offense with his screens and offensive rebounding. 

Super max? I'm unsure. But, I think I would rather the Jazz give him the super max now, as the core is locked in for the next 3 to 4 years already. Why not lock Rudy in as long as everybody else? If it works out, no harm. If we don't win a championship, we tried. I dont think we would be able to find a better player/fit then Rudy.

1 hour ago, damshow said:

I am not sold on Gobert as a max/supermax player.

I'm not sold on a lot of players far worse than Rudy who have gotten those deals.  Hard to argue he isn't deserving of one based on the history of who gets them.

• Like 1

A second round pick for one of the best teams in the league is nothing. It's a joke they did anything and the Clippers will get off with nothing at all.

Tampering happens all the times. Its like steroids and baseball in the 90s.

52 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Rockets need to dump him immediately.  He’s going to be doing shit like this all season until they give him his trade.

I almost wonder if he's trying to get the NBA to suspend him. 

12 minutes ago, Pooker said:

I almost wonder if he's trying to get the NBA to suspend him. 

At this point, do it. Suspend him for the year and then see what his game is like when he comes back.

18 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

This is such a nitpick, but the commentary being three-five seconds behind the action is a little jarring. I don't know enough/anything about TV production but there must be a way to sync it better?

Could air the game on more of a delay, but that will probably just screw it up in the other direction.

I was thinking that, but I also thought the downside would be due to gambling and the opportunities that airing on a slight delay would bring.

Meanwhile in Houston, John Wall and Boogie have been told to stay at home for the time being after they got their hair cut with Kenyon Martin Jr, who has tested positive for COVID.

I think vanity has been one of the major factors behind the outbreak not stopping.