NBA 2020-2021 Season

Chris2K

6 minutes ago, Maxx said:

You gonna stop em?

I don't really care. I just figured they'd have something in the rulebook. They had (have?) a rule that doesn't let them trade back to back first rounds at one point for Christ's sake. 

2 minutes ago, damshow said:

That's where, by my understanding, the pick swaps come in. 

Correct. They would still have picks in those rounds, just potentially not as good. They can also trade the pick after it's made too. 

11 minutes ago, livid said:

Philly is..

Well there goes my thought of "Easy decision, Maxey + Harden is better than anything Ben Simmons brings"  Figured the Sixers would want to hold on to him and the Rockets would be more inclined to take someone like Thybulle, given that they already have a PG in Wall, and are acquiring another one in Simmons because lol lol lol if they think he's going to play another position.

11 minutes ago, LL. said:

I don't really care. I just figured they'd have something in the rulebook. They had (have?) a rule that doesn't let them trade back to back first rounds at one point for Christ's sake. 

I am joking, but it is probably going to be like 5 years worth of 1sts and pick swaps. 

4 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Well there goes my thought of "Easy decision, Maxey + Harden is better than anything Ben Simmons brings"  Figured the Sixers would want to hold on to him and the Rockets would be more inclined to take someone like Thybulle, given that they already have a PG in Wall, and are acquiring another one in Simmons because lol lol lol if they think he's going to play another position.

I am joking, but it is probably going to be like 5 years worth of 1sts and pick swaps. 

5 years worth banking on KD, Kyrie, and Harden. Smh (and not even Kyrie likely as I'm sure he'd be in the trade package)

I think the Cavs or Pacers won this trade.  The Bucks late first rounder for Allen is a nice grab, especially if they don't plan on re-signing Drummond.  Flipping Oladipo who was asking other teams in the bubble if he could come play with them for LeVert is a decent move too.

But like I said, just Ben Simmons straight up would have been a better return for Houston.