NBA 2020-2021 Season

Chris2K

Apparantly, Wade and our new owner, Ryan Smith, meet a few years ago, hit it off pretty good, and have been friends ever since then. I'm hoping having Wade aboard will really open up some eyes to Utah and hope promote a better culture around us.

• 3 weeks later...

Knicks have been really fun to watch.  Unfortunately they had to finally remember they’re the Knicks and just choked away a 10 point 4th quarter lead to a LeBron-less Lakers team.  A win would’ve clinched a playoff spot and now that race for the 4th seed just got a lot more crowded.

The Jazz need to win their last two games to clinch the number one seed. With the way the last couple years have gone, whenever we need to win to clinch a better seed, we blow it.

So, I'm fully expecting to lose these last two, get the second seed, face the Lakers in the first round, and get swept. 

At least that would make all the Rudy haters happy.

2 hours ago, Your Mom said:

WNBA opens season 25 here in a couple minutes. I'm guilty of not giving them enough love so I am going to try and change that and catch some games this season, I didn't even know I had NBA TV! :lol: 

Sabrina Ionescu is very good

• Like 1

Russell getting in as a coach is weird. Won two championships, as a player/coach, but has a bad record outside of that.

But, if Chris Webber can get in, so can Russell as a coach.