NBA 2020-2021 Season

Chris2K

Lord, knowing that the Clippers tanked their final games to get the Mavs as their first round match up, to only lose their two home games quite definitively. That gives me life.

Also if it hadn't been for Richardson draining four clutch freebies at the end, Mavs would've had a higher 3pt percentage (52.9%) than FT percentage (54.2%)

5 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I know about the first two but what did the Jazz fans do?

Three Utah Jazz fans have been banned indefinitely after being removed from Vivint Smart Home Arena for a verbal altercation during the Jazz's 141-129 win against the Memphis Grizzlies in Game 2 of their Western Conference playoff series on Wednesday.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I know about the first two but what did the Jazz fans do?

They were hurling insults towards Ja Morants family. I wouldn't call them fans. More like disgraceful pigs.

• Like 1

On 27/05/2021 at 21:39, LL! said:

Boy, I'm sooo glad I have tickets to the Bucks-Heat Game 4. Wow. That will certainly be a game!

At least you got to see live basketball again?

1 hour ago, livid said:

At least you got to see live basketball again?

At least!

52 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

Man, whenever I’ve seen this Heat team they’ve been fun like last season. Shame they went out, which is crazy that I’m thinking that.

Will this be the year Giannis doesn’t botch it? 

He'll find a way. 

• Like 1

Not this year! He actually trusts the team around him this year instead of in the past. I think they match up really well against the Nets too. Gonna be a tough series but I think they can pull it off (assuming the Nets make it past the Celtics at least).