NBA 2020-2021 Season

Chris2K

8 minutes ago, Pooker said:

Him getting up and limping off is a good sign. Hopefully he won't miss too much time and can continue this great season he's having.

Yeah it's sounding like it may just be a hyperextension. You don't want to mess around with those and with the playoffs all but assured I doubt they'll rush him back. Shame as it costs him MVP.

Yeah they already said he's not going to be involved with the team at all.

That said I wouldn't be surprised if he signs somewhere next year after the public forgets he said anything. 

High ankle sprain. No Davis and no Lebron well not be good for the Lakers. Guess they could always drop down to 8th and take out my Jazz in the first round. Would just be my luck. 

The Heat are aquiring Nemanja Bjelica from the Kings for Moe Harkless and Chris Silva. And also will be aquiring Victor Oladipo from the Rockets, though not sure what we're giving up there. 

Edit: Looks like we are giving up Avery Bradley, Kelly Olynyk, and a 2022 pick swap for Oladipo.