NBA 2020-2021 Season

Chris2K

Ben Simmons is basically the PG equivalent of Rudy Gobert. His defense will win you a ton of games but when it's close, late he's too much of a liability on the offensive side. I have zero idea what the Sixers do with him. But they're never winning a title if he's their 2nd highest paid player.

Also Doc didn't get his PhD in Playoff Basketball, that's for sure.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, damshow said:

Ben Simmons is basically the PG equivalent of Rudy Gobert. His defense will win you a ton of games but when it's close, late he's too much of a liability on the offensive side. I have zero idea what the Sixers do with him. But they're never winning a title if he's their 2nd highest paid player.

Rudy can at least get you some offensive rebounds and put back dunks. Can Simmons even do that?

10 hours ago, Pooker said:

He needs a change of scenery. But after that performance, his general attitude, and his contract, who would take him on?

I heard China is always looking. 

20 hours ago, Pooker said:

He needs a change of scenery. But after that performance, his general attitude, and his contract, who would take him on?

Plenty of teams. He's only 24 (about to be 25) and a lot of teams think they can fix other's mistakes. And that contract really isn't that bad to a team that has cap space that they otherwise wouldn't be able to use to sign someone anyways. 

Will he have the value that he had 6 months ago and what the Sixers would like? Probably not but they're not even going to play him down the stretch of a Game 7 then what's the point of having him on the roster regardless?

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Oh my god what an ending, a buzzer beating in bound alley oop?  Ridiculous

From some far end corner of the court, too.

Best part was all the bullshit cheating the Clips were trying after, subbing in players when they weren’t allowed to, Paul George hitting two clutch free throws and Cousins being pissy that he’s a shit defender by pushing Booker. Basically the entire collapse of the Clippers was fantastic. Hope they get “Suns in four”’d.