NBA 2020-2021 Season

Chris2K

Both games have been very fun to watch at least. Some incredible shots and physical play. I worry Devin Booker will be murdered on his way to Finals MVP. 

4 hours ago, Pooker said:

Is he good enough to beat this Suns team three more times?

I think so. Obviously Middleton needs to show up and Holiday just needs to build off of game 3 but Giannis has a different edge to him right now. He's locked in and knows what he's playing for. And the Suns don't seem to have an answer for him, especially if Ayton is in any sort of foul trouble. 

It seems like the series might be heading in the same direction the Nets series did in which the home teams win out and then it's all down to a game 7 and anything can happen. 

• Like 1

Has Kareem Abdul-Jabbar always been a Bucks supporter or just this year with them making the Finals? I know he played for them when they last won a title, but, as far as I know, he's had nothing to do with them since he went to the Lakers.

15 minutes ago, Pooker said:

Has Kareem Abdul-Jabbar always been a Bucks supporter or just this year with them making the Finals? I know he played for them when they last won a title, but, as far as I know, he's had nothing to do with them since he went to the Lakers.

He's been around off and on the past few years. 

The non-calls on Booker at the end were an absolute refereeing shitshow, but since the Bucks won they won't do anything about it.

Even as someone who is rooting for the Suns in this final, the refs are appalling and shouldn't come back for game 5 after that farce at the end. They were doing everything in their power to manipulate the game.

Supposedly his top four choices are the Knicks, Lakers, Warriors, and Heat.

As a Knicks fan I'm still very much conditioned to assume they aren't going to land the superstar player.  A Lillard trade almost certainly starts with RJ Barrett and four first rounders (some picks, some swaps).