NBA 2020-2021 Season

Chris2K

Wow the Mavericks hiring his preferred coach and a GM he likes has not even gotten him to consider Dallas as an option?  What an entirely predictable outcome.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chris2K said:

Johnson I can understand.

McGee I cannot fathom in the slightest.

Size. They literally have nobody that can even pretend to play defense in the paint. Plus, in international basketball, you can hit the ball off the rim after it bounces once, and there's no 3 seconds in the key rule. The little thay McGee plays, he can camp out in the paint the entire time. 

1 hour ago, damshow said:

Are they tanking for a better draft pick before next Olympics?

This Fade for Cade has gotten out of hand.

It's wild that Phoenix has struggled to close out the last 2 games like they have. They need a better plan for the 4th quarter. I think the series can go to 7 if they figure that out for the next one. Game 7 is gonna be incredible. 

Couldn't help but smile at the sight of Chris Paul walking off the court defeated. At least Booker had the common decency to congratulate a couple Bucks players.

Giannis played out of this world. Simply insane.

11 hours ago, damshow said:

All 3 Antetokounmpo brothers in the NBA have now won championships.

There's another brother playing in Spain so maybe one day he can complete the sweep!

Also I can't believe they pulled it off. I'm so damn happy and it couldn't have happened to a nicer dude in Giannis. 

Here he is having some fun the day after...

• Like 3

On First Take yesterday, they were practically guaranteeing the Nets to win the championship next year if they stay healthy....unless CP3 goes to the Lakers, and then it would be a toss-up. 

27 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

On First Take yesterday, they were practically guaranteeing the Nets to win the championship next year if they stay healthy....unless CP3 goes to the Lakers, and then it would be a toss-up. 

Bucks, Suns, Jazz, and the Nuggets could win the next four championships, and ESPN would still predict a superteam to win the title.