NBA 2020-2021 Season

Chris2K

Just now, Benjamin said:

Hope the Hawks take advantage and finish it in six now.

Which looks like what the Suns are about to do to the Clippers as well. This game has been so fun and it's making  me so happy 😛 

Maybe up until the never-ending 3rd quarter. These fouls are beyond ridiculous. 

Pat Beverly needs to be banned from the NBA. Between mocking Donovan Mitchell and Chris Paul when they got hurt, and now pushing Paul from behind, he's clearly not in the right mindset to play in the NBA.

Also, he's making me want to root for Chris Paul, and that's just not something I ever thought I could do.

Bucks still have Khris Middleton and Jrue Holiday. Hawks have Huerter, Lou Williams, and a few others. It won't be as exciting without Young or Giannis, but there's still some good players playing tonight. 

20 hours ago, Pooker said:

Pat Beverly needs to be banned from the NBA. Between mocking Donovan Mitchell and Chris Paul when they got hurt, and now pushing Paul from behind, he's clearly not in the right mindset to play in the NBA.

Also, he's making me want to root for Chris Paul, and that's just not something I ever thought I could do.

Pat Bev has always been a player where the hype of his antics is far more impactful than his actual contributions.

1 hour ago, Pooker said:

Bucks still have Khris Middleton and Jrue Holiday. Hawks have Huerter, Lou Williams, and a few others. It won't be as exciting without Young or Giannis, but there's still some good players playing tonight. 

This has been a game of blowouts after game 1, so hopefully this big lead the Bucks have will slim down and we'll get some fun stuff at the end tonight. 

11 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Ah well 😕 At least @livid is happy. 

Yes. Yes I was!

We'll see how Saturday goes, especially if Trae plays but I still feel confident in the Bucks' ability to close out, even without Giannis. Their defense is just way better than Atlanta's but they need to show the efforts on that end like they did last night and in game 2 and less like they showed in game 4. 

5 hours ago, damshow said:

Really hard series to predict with the uncertain health of the best player in the entire series. 

Frank Kaminsky is perfectly healthy though…?

• Haha 1

Middleton and Jrue need to be more effective on offense but the Bucks miss Donte Divincenzo a lot. Their rotation just isn't the same without him there and he'd be a good guy to throw at Booker or CP3 at times. 

Hopefully they can build momentum in Milwaukee.