Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

With Koch and Llorente still being away after international duty, one of the 17s has been training with the Leeds first team squad. Supposedly the lad has said they're doing extra murderball sessions in what Klich has described as "their toughest preseason ever", Bielsa wants them to be fitter than they were last season. I can only assume this means Stuey Dallas is probably going to be fit enough to run in the national next year.

Murderball as in 90 minutes of football with no stoppages and you're never allowed to stop running. I'm not sure if they have a break for half time but I suspect it's nothing more than a water break

That's nothing. Newcastle's last title win was closer to the American Civil War than to the present day. It's pretty much currently equidistant with the abolition of slavery in the UK, never mind the US.

Had fun looking this up. West Brom's last title is closer to the day Queen Victoria was born than the present. Preston North End's last title is closer to the start of the French Revolution than the present day. Sheffield United's last title is closer to the signing of the Declaration of Independence than the present day.

🤢 it most likely is. Only other 31 year old they have on their books is Fabian Delph...