Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

Conte's refusal to make subs was testing me there because the original plan wasn't work. I think we desperately need to back him in January because he clearly doesn't trust some of his players - we particularly need a right wing back who can deliver against teams are going to sit deep. 

A little disappointed we haven't seen the 352 we deployed against Liverpool, I thought we looked dangerous in that game. 

• Like 1

I don't get why the internet feels Arsenal were robbed. The first one is probably not a penalty and there's certainly no evidence to definitively say it is, referee doesn't give it, VAR can't definitely say there's an error. Second one is definitely a penalty, referee doesn't give it, VAR sees it's an obvious error and tells the referee to go look.

• Like 1

Not gonna lie, Mane getting a yellow card by Anthony Taylor probably just saved VAR from sending him off. It made the "clear and obvious error" threshold that much harder to make red.

So naturally he then does what Pulisic couldn't do and scores after a defensive error puts him through 🤣

15 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

Infuriating to blow a 2-0 lead so quickly like that.

It's an absolute fluke worldie and a goal easily prevented. So frustrating. All over the place defensively

We are a shambles, defensively. Not being urgent enough to get to the ball when we need to, especially with such a high fucking line (which I’ve come to absolutely be terrified by). Can’t keep a clean sheet to save our life. 

47 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

We are a shambles, defensively. Not being urgent enough to get to the ball when we need to, especially with such a high fucking line (which I’ve come to absolutely be terrified by). Can’t keep a clean sheet to save our life. 

Missing three of your usual back five, that's not too surprising really.

• Like 1