Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

Missing three of your usual back five, that's not too surprising really.

That’s true, although the deputies we have are quite good and have been much better in the second half. Kelleher and Mendy were amazing, Kante ran the show against Hendo and Fabinho, and if you were a neutral or especially a City fan that would have been a great game. As it stands I can’t remember the last time we won a game comfortably (I think it was the Merseyside derby).

Congratulations to Man City. 

I hate to be pessimistic but I feel now it's time to focus on the cups and finish as strong as we can in the league. There's no reason we can't win the Champions League or any of the domestic cups. 

The top 3 are clearly the top 3 in the country. But City have managed to turn draws into wins whereas us and Chelsea have dropped too many points. Same amount of losses but 4/5 draws is telling.

AFCON is going to have an effect as well, you'd like to think we should be beating Brentford at Anfield and Palace away without Mane and Salah but I'm not exactly looking forward to Chamberlain potentially being in the front three... 

I mean you can say beat City and win the game in hand and it's 5 points but I don't see where City drop 5 points. 

Great game of football but a blow to both sides involved. I think the first half was telling of both teams knowing the implications of the match 

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

I'm confused, for all I've heard about gegenpress... It just seems to be hoof it up and hope some quick lad chases it down before the defender. Could've got big Sam to do that

Groß Sam.

• Haha 1